Our busy manufacturing client in Keene is looking for Utility Workers to join their team. There are full time temp to hire positions available on both 1st and 2nd shift. First shift will have you working Monday - Friday 6am to 2:30pm and offers $14/hr. Second shift will have you working Monday - Thursday 3:30pm - 2:00am and offers $15/hr plus a 10% shift premium. Both shifts would require overtime as needed and once hired on you will be eligible for the company benefits package.
Your Duties/Responsibilities as the Utility Worker:
- Working on production line
- Parts handling and installing hardware
- Operating CNC machine (no programming or tool changing)
- Wrapping and packaging parts
- Other general labor duties
Your Qualifications for the Utility Worker position:
- High School Diploma
- Previous manufacturing/trades experience is a plus
- Ability to stand for the entire shift and lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work safety at a steady pace
- Must be reliable with a good attendance history
If you have the required skills and are looking for a new opportunity, please apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!