Are you looking to join growing local company? We are looking for a full time Shipping and Finishing Clerk to join our team. This role prepares outgoing domestic and international shipments and ensures shipment records are verified and documented. Also responsible for assisting the Finishing Operator in completing orders to the customer’s specifications.
- Assemble and fill boxes (and other cartons) with stock items to be shipped
- Verify the contents of custom ticket boxes by comparing with supporting documents
- Prepare documents, such as packing slips, bills of lading, certificate of origin, etc.
- Prepare and process orders based on the customer’s preferred shipping method (e.g. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Inspect the roll and compare with ticket to ensure it meets customer specifications
- Operate the appropriate equipment to rework and finish tickets. Equipment includes: rewind table, shrink wrapper, and rewinder.
- Strong attention to detail and quality conscious
- Able to move and lift up to 70 pounds
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Basic computer skills including email
- Ability to be a team player and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
High school diploma or GED; and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.