We have an immediate need for motivated employees who would enjoy working in a fast-paced production environment as Repair Technicians right here in Keene! These are temporary positions and on 2nd shift. 2nd shift offers $17/hour and 2nd shift offers a $2/hour differential.
These positions are long term temporary (approximately 6 months) however there could be potential to be hired on. Once hired on by the company you would be eligible for their comprehensive benefits package.
Your Duties/Responsibilities as the Repair Technician:
- Our client will train you to safely handle chemically based products and perform simple repairs to their systems.
- Rework wiring and work on circuit boards
- Troubleshoot and repair machinery
- Perform system maintenance
- Communicate with manager regarding any issues
- Other duties as assigned
Your Skills/Qualifications for the Repair Technician:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous manufacturing experience is a plus
- Mechanically inclined
- Good manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination
- Able to work independently
- Have soldiering and basic electrical skills
- Ability to learn processes and follow company policies
- Ability to sit/stand and lift up to 25 pounds throughout the shift
If you meet the qualifications and are looking for your next position, apply today!
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!