Our client, a local high-performance shop just South of Keene, NH specializing in large capacity machining for several industries is seeking an experienced Quality Technician to join its team! This full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity will have you working Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm with possible overtime. This position offers $18-$22 per hour depending on skills and experience.
Once hired on by the company, you will be eligible for their benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, healthcare, and IRA with company match.
Your duties/responsibilities as the Quality Technician:
- Inspect product with various precision measuring tools
- Perform hydro-pressure testing
- Create/maintain reports
- Communicate quality issues to management
- Inspect incoming raw materials
- Calibrate equipment
- Maintain department records and procedures
- Purchase/maintain supplies and tooling
- Process purchase orders for raw material and subcontracted products
- Other duties as assigned
Your qualifications for the Quality Technician position:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years inspection/production/machining experience
- Experience using measuring tools including micrometers, bore gages, calipers
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Solid shop math skills
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent work history
- Ability to work effectively and maintain focus in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Must be able to be on your feet and lift up to 50 lbs throughout the shift
Are you interested in employment with a solid manufacturing company, where hard work is rewarded and experience is valued? To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!