Hiring Immediately! Our client, a leading manufacturer in the Keene area, is looking for skilled Mechanical Assemblers to join their team. There are direct hire opportunities on both 1st and 2nd shift that offer pay commensurate with experience.
The company offers a nice benefits package including health/dental/life insurance, company funded retirement, as well as paid holidays and vacation.
As a Mechanical Assembler you will be responsible for the following tasks including, but not limited to:
- Assemble a variety of machine systems involving electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic circuitry, precision controls, electro-mechanical components and units having precise and critical operations specs
- Component installation
- Building/assembly of sub-components
- Installation and alignment of slides and spindles
- Trace and measure mechanical components
- Installation of software
Your skills qualifications for the Mechanical Assembler position:
- High School Diploma
- Ability to read and understand schematics/prints specifications
- Ability to use measuring instruments and gauges
- Ability to test/build/troubleshoot/operate variety of components and systems
- Ability to operate hand tools such as soldering and wire crimping tools and micrometers
- Ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team to meet production schedules
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and stand throughout your shift
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!