Our client located in Keene, NH has immediate openings for Machine Operators! There are openings on 2nd shift which will have you working Monday – Friday 2pm-10:30pm and offer $18/hour plus $2/hr differential for 2nd shift. These positions are temporary and expect to last six months however there is potential for permanent employment for those that excel.
Your responsibilities as a Machine Operator:
- Operation of machines
- Adjusting machines
- Troubleshooting machinery
- Perform preventive maintenance on machines
- Completing reports and documentation as required
Your qualifications for the Machine Operator position:
- High School diploma/GED
- Good hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Good vision and ability to distinguish between colors
- Manufacturing/warehouse experience
- Experience using tools
- Someone with good mechanical aptitude, assembly skills
- Candidates need to be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
- The ability to read, understand, and follow written instructions is also needed.
- This position involves working with chemicals.
If you think you might be the person our client is looking for and you are reliable with an excellent work history, apply today!
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!