Our client located in Keene, NH has immediate openings for Machine Operators! There are openings on both 1st and 2nd shift; 1st shift will have you working Monday – Friday 6am-2:30pm and 2nd shift is Monday – Friday 2pm-10:30pm. These positions are long term temporary with the possibility for permanent placement for those that excel and offer $14-$15/hour depending on experience and there is a $2/hr differential for 2nd shift.
Your responsibilities as a Machine Operator:
- Operation of machines
- Adjusting machines
- Troubleshooting machinery
- Perform preventive maintenance on machines
- Completing reports and documentation as required
Your qualifications for the Machine Operator position:
- High School diploma/GED
- Good hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Good vision and ability to distinguish between colors
- Manufacturing/warehouse experience
- Experience using tools
- Someone with good mechanical aptitude, assembly skills
- Candidates need to be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
- The ability to read, understand, and follow written instructions is also needed.
- This position involves working with chemicals.
This long-term temporary opportunity could be your chance to show our client what you can do! If you think you might be the person our client is looking for and you are reliable with an excellent work history, apply today!
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!