Hiring Immediately! Our client in Keene, NH looking for an Inventory Specialist to join their team. This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $42k-$47k/year depending on experience with a Monday – Friday 7am to 4pm schedule.
Once hired on by the company you will be eligible for their benefits package including insurance, HSA, 401k and paid time off. This employer offers growth potential and lots of room for movement!
Your Duties/Responsibilities as the Inventory Specialist will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain inventory database
- Receive/issue product and supplies
- Determine purchasing needs
- Complete purchase orders
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and productivity improvements
- Package/ship product
- Maintain training materials
- Collaborate with other staff to review data and project development
Your Qualifications/Skills for the Inventory Specialist include:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2-3+ years purchasing and inventory control experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and inventory software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to sit/stand throughout the shift and lift mostly 5-20lbs, up to 50 lbs rarely
Interested and qualified? Apply today! You can apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or apply online at masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!