SIGN ON BONUS - $2000!
Our growing client just outside of Keene, NH has an immediate need for an Injection Molding Technician to join their manufacturing team. This is a full time opportunity with a unique schedule that offer $16.00+/hour depending on experience. The schedule is 7pm-7am. This shift runs on a bi-weekly rotating schedule. Week 1: Monday & Tuesday ON, Wednesday – Friday OFF, Saturday & Sunday ON. Week 2: Monday & Tuesday OFF, Wednesday – Friday ON, Saturday & Sunday OFF. This well-established company offers benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, as well as a 401k plan and paid holidays/vacation.
As an Injection Molding Technician your duties will include:
- Start and stop mold machines and assist with molding changes
- Quality Assurance
- Troubleshoot problems
- Perform preventive and repair maintenance on injection molding machines
- Effective communication to ensure maximum performance and work flow
- Act as back up for production line
- Other duties as assigned
Your skills/qualifications for the Injection Molding Technician position:
- 1-3 years industrial manufacturing experience
- Mechanical ability and/or maintenance repair experience
- Basic computer skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work at a fast pace and meet deadlines
- Basic math skills
- Ability to analyze data
- Knowledge of lockout/tagout, machine guarding, and safety standards
- Ability to be on your feet and lift up to 50 lbs throughout the shift
Are you a team player with good mechanical abilities or experience with plastics production? Apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can't wait to virtually meet you!