Our client, an industry leader in Keene, NH, is looking for experienced CNC Machine Operators to join their team. Openings are available on 2nd and 3rd shifts. 2nd shift works Monday-Thursday 3:15pm-1:45am, and 3rd shift works Monday-Friday 11pm-7:30am with overtime as necessary. These positions are temp-to hire for the right candidate and offer $16.00-$22.00+/hour depending on experience and shift. In addition, there is a 10% 2nd shift and 15% 3rd shift differential. Once hired on, the company offers medical/dental/life/disability insurance, 401k with company match, as well as paid holidays and vacation.
As a CNC Machine Operator you will be responsible for the following tasks including, but not limited to:
- Operate manual and CNC machinery
- Inspect parts to established inspection procedures
Your Skills/Qualifications for the Machinist position:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years’ CNC and machining experience
- Ability to use various measurement and inspection devices
- Excellent shop math skills
- Solid understanding of machining principles
- Excellent work history
- Manufacturing experience and blueprint reading skills a plus
If you have previous CNC manufacturing experience and are a team player, apply today!