Hiring Immediately! Our client just outside the Keene NH area is looking to add a Buyer to their team. This is a direct hire opportunity with a highly desirable employer offering a salary commensurate with experience. This position will have you working a Monday – Friday 1st shift schedule.
The company also offers a generous benefits package including medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
Your Duties/Responsibilities for the Buyer position include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate/purchase fabricated materials, components, equipment, and services
- Identify supply sources
- Manage quotation/bid process
- Negotiate pricing
- Manage sub contracts
- Purchase order creation and follow through
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Your Skills/Qualifications for the Buyer position:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years recent and relevant planning/purchasing experience
- Knowledge of Visual or similar ERP/MRP system
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work efficiently with good time management handling multiple priorities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized with attention to detail
- APICS certification is a plus
Are you a team player with the required skills and experience? Apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!