Our busy manufacturing client in the Keene, NH area is looking to add Assemblers to their team. These are temp-to-hire positions with openings on both 1st and 2nd shift. This opportunity offers $16.50/hr with a $1.25 shift differential for 2nd shift to start and once hired on you will be eligible for a pay increase as well as their comprehensive benefits package.
Your duties/responsibilities as the Assembler:
- Perform various component gaging
- Assemble parts and make adjustments
- Read process sheets, prints, and specifications
- Inspect parts and follow documentation process
- Maintain neat and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Your skills/qualifications for the Assembler position:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Strong mechanical aptitude and math skills
- Ability to use/set up measuring and inspection devices/gages
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to read prints, process sheets, and specifications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to stand or sit for an 8 hour shift, and lift up to 30 pounds when necessary.
If you thrive on working in a fast-paced environment and are extremely reliable with an excellent work history, apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com. If you know anyone else who might be interested, please pass along this information!
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!