Are you looking for the opportunity to work in the Keene, NH area in a very busy manufacturing facility? Our well-established Keene client is looking for a 2nd shift Supervisor. This is a Direct Hire position offering $65,000+ plus up to 10% annual bonus based on performance. This company also offers a comprehensive benefits package and are very involved in the local community.
Your duties/responsibilities as the 2nd Shift Supervisor include:
- Coordinate all activities and lead all associates to meet objectives in the assigned area
- Responsible and accountable for the quality, operating expense, schedule accomplishment, and inventory management.
- Manage flow of product
- Develop and implement tactics to reduce operating expense to meet business plan goals
- Monitor and measure manage labor hours, supplies and other external costs
- Promote and instill continuous improvement philosophy in all associates to identify, analyze, and implement ideas that will measurably improve performance and constantly reduce operating costs
- Lead root cause problem solving process to implement corrective actions that address customer complaints and other scrap concerns
- Adhere to the plans documented quality policies to sustain QS/AS/ISO registrations
- Responsible for all training, education and development of all associates
Your skills/qualifications for the 2nd Shift Supervisor position:
- High School Diploma/GED, Associates degree in Management or Engineering preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing principles and processes
- 3-5 years supervisory experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office-Excel, Power Point SAP/MS Project experience preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you thrive on working in a fast-paced environment and are extremely reliable with an excellent work history, apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!