When you join Paragon, you become a member of a core team of experts in digital marketing and website design. This role requires someone that can multi-task, who prides themselves in delivering quality work, is well organized and has a strong attention to detail. This is a client facing opportunity, so excellent presentation and communication skills are a must.
The UI/UX Designer is responsible for creating the blueprints that our developers use to build effective websites. You will work with our clients to develop the website requirements, information architecture, wireframes and user interface design. You’ll then work with our website developers to build the websites. To be successful in this role, you should be fluent with design, wireframe and prototyping tools and have demonstrated experience designing effective user interfaces for websites or software. This role also supports our marketing teams with improving existing client websites.
- Work with clients to understand their goals and objectives.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Create wireframes and sitemaps to define site structure.
- Design user interface elements.
- Develop mockups and prototypes.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Revise designs based on user feedback.
- Adhere to client’s style and brand standards.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Organize and communicate website plans and designs to developers.
- Work with developers to customize WordPress themes to match designs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Highly detail oriented and organized.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, XD, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Good time-management skills.
- 3+ years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role.
- 3+ years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3.
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- Degree, Certificate or Training in Design, Computer Science or relevant experience.
- Strong desire to learn, grow and work hard.
Additional Skills & Experience (Brownie Points for These!)
- Experience working within an agency environment.
- Familiarity with Website Accessibility requirements.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- A/B Testing & heatmapping experience.
- WordPress theming experience.
- 401k with Company Match
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment
- Community Involvement Opportunities
This is a full-time position in our Keene, NH office.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.