Excellent career opportunity for energetic, positive individual looking to be part of a fast paced team committed to helping protect people’s personal assets. The position can be in our Claremont, NH, Keene, NH or Brattleboro, VT location. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of insurance, hold their property and casualty insurance license and believe in the value that insurance products provide for individuals.
Responsibilities to include:
- Handle an existing book of business. Review coverage, educate clients, cross sell product and retain business.
- New business sales of home and auto insurance.
- Support of outside sales team.
- Coordinate and manage the renewal process, adhering to all deadlines.
- Understand product offerings from multiple insurance companies.
- General administrative support in the department (phones, quoting, proposals and data entry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Particularly Excel, Word & Adobe
- Exceptional customer service skills. Able to easily build relationships with clients at all levels. Must be able to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Confident self-starter who works well independently as well as in a team environment.
- 2+ years experience with personal insurance exposures.
- If not already licensed, must attain a property and casualty license in the required time after starting.
- 37.5 hour work week
- Paid Personal Time & Holidays
- Health, Life, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Educational support