Clark-Mortenson Insurance is seeking a career-minded individual for a new full-time Business Insurance Account Manager in our Keene, NH, Claremont, NH or Brattleboro, VT location. Core duties and responsibilities include servicing and expanding an existing book of business through account reviews, coverage recommendations, offering a variety of client services and building client relationships as well as closing incoming new business calls. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of insurance experience, preferably with commercial clients, hold their property and casualty license, work well within a team, and be self-motivated. Requires excellent computer, communication, and interpersonal skills, and the ability to think out of the box in helping our clients.
Responsibilities to include:
- New business sales of commercial insurance products
- Service of an existing book of business. Phone and email inquiries with individuals and company owners, client education, and problem resolution.
- Support of outside sales team.
- Coordinate and manage the renewal process, adhering to all deadlines.
- Understand multiple company product offerings.
- General administrative support in the department (phones, quoting; proposals; data entry)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word & Adobe
- Have the ability to learn and understand multiple products.
- Exceptional customer service skills. Able to easily build relationships with clients at all levels.
- Able to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- 2+ years experience with Business Insurance or Customer Service
- If not already licensed, must attain a Property and Casualty License in the required time after starting with Clark-Mortenson.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) / Interpersonal Skills
- Confident self-starter who works well independently as well as in a team environment
- Group Health, Life & Dental & Vision
- Section 125
- Holiday, Vacation, Sick Pay
- Educational support