Our well-established manufacturing client located 20 minutes outside of Keene NH is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their team. This direct hire opportunity will have you working Monday – Friday 8am-5pm and offers $100-$150k/year depending on skills and experience.
You will also be eligible for their comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision/disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
Your duties as the Human Resources Manager include:
- Organizational planning and development
- Promote positive work environment
- Talent acquisition and retention
- Manage performance evaluation process
- Employee relations
- Employee training and development
- Ensure cost effective, competitive processes
- Ensure compliance with federal/state reporting and regulations
- Monitor workers compensation, unemployment, FMLA, and other legal issues
- Supervise HR staff
- Data analysis and report creation as needed
- Ensure compliance with company safety and health policies/procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Your skills/qualifications for the Human Resources Manager position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, business, or related field
- 7+ years HR experience, preferably in a manufacturing setting
- 3+ years supervisory experience
- Lean Six Sigma/HR certifications preferred
- SAP experience is a plus
- Current knowledge of employment regulations, compensation, planning, and training
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Proven leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Professional written/verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to maintain confidential information
Are you an HR professional looking for a new opportunity in a busy manufacturing setting? Apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com or apply online at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!