Our growing co-op is always looking for self-motivated, hardworking, and team-oriented individuals to go the extra mile for our shoppers and deliver great customer service. Be a part of our success!
Are you passionate about organic food and local products?
Do you go out of your way to make someone’s day?
Do you enjoy customer contact and thrive in a fast-paced and cooperative work environment?
- Our Co-op’s current entry-level wage is $15.00 per hour and we have an excellent benefits plan!
- All employees enjoy a 20% discount on purchases!
- All employees accrue Paid Time Off starting on Day 1
- All employees are eligible for our Gain Share program (a form of Profit-Sharing when we exceed our profit goals)
- Employees working at least 20 hours/week may enroll in our dental and vision insurance plans
- Employees working an average of 30 hours/week may enroll in our health insurance plan. We contribute up to 85%
- Short- and long-term disability coverage is provided for those who work an average of 35 hours per week
- Eligible employees can participate in our retirement plan after 60 days of employment – we currently match up to 4%
- Our Co-op provides Life insurance (including dependent coverage) to staff who work at least 20 hours/week
- All employees are enrolled in our EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employees and customers enjoy a smoke-free environment – we are proud to be a Healthy Monadnock Organization Champion!