Our client, a Keene-based manufacturer, is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. This position is a direct hire opportunity offering $65k-$70k/year for entry level candidates and $85k+/year for a seasoned engineer. This position will have you working a Monday – Friday schedule and offers a 10% yearly bonus based on company performance!
This client is very involved in the local community and provides great benefits including health, dental, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, growth potential, and community involvement!
Your duties as the Manufacturing Engineer:
- Use root-cause analysis to provide solutions to problems with manufacturing processes and inspection operations
- Design/redesign fixturing, tooling, equipment to improve productivity and quality
- Provide cost-effective innovative solutions to manufacturing problems using outside vendors/contractors
- Assist in process of justifying new capital expenditures
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
Your qualifications for the Manufacturing Engineer position:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Electrical Engineering
- Good computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet and database software programs
- Engineering in training certification
- Knowledge of Lean and 6 Sigma tools
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team
Are you a highly motivated engineer looking for a new opportunity? Apply today!
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!