Join a global company as a Design Engineer! An aerosol valve manufacturer is seeking a skilled individual to design and develop production assembly equipment at their facility in Keene, NH. This is an excellent full time direct-hire role offering $65-$80k/year based on skills and experience.
You will also be eligible for their comprehensive benefits including insurance, paid time off, 401k with 30% company match, tuition reimbursement, wellness benefits and other employee incentives.
Your Responsibilities as the Design Engineer:
- Create conceptual layouts of production assembly equipment
- Create engineering drawings from conceptual machine layouts
- Design pneumatic control systems
- Process engineering change orders for existing equipment
- Assemble prototypes
- Troubleshoot/debug equipment
- Provide technical support services to production departments and in other facilities
- Select and specify mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic products and components for use in production assembly equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
Your Qualifications of the Design Engineer:
- College degree from an accredited institution and a minimum of 5 years prior design engineering experience required
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
We look forward to hearing from you about this Design Engineer opportunity! To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!