On-call substitutes needed for our toddler and preschool teachers. Shifts vary between 7:45am and 4:30pm, please indicate availability on resumé. All staff must be willing to learn Montessori teaching methods; be a team player; and speak in a calm, gentle tone.
- 9 Early Childhood/ Elementary college credits (3 in Child Development); OR
- 1,000 hours of licensed childcare experience; OR
- Current Para II Educator Certification
Montessori Schoolhouse offers assistance obtaining pediatric CPR/FA certification as well as other health and safety trainings in specific topics as outlined by the NH Child Care Licensing Bureau.
Applicants should submit:
- cover letter
- copies of relevant transcripts/certificates
- application found at mshocc.org/employment
This position could lead to part time or full time hours if candidate meets further requirements.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour