High 5 Learning Adventure Center is a nonprofit, mission-oriented organization with a 20-year history of working closely with teachers, students, administrators, and non-school-based educators, to deliver highly effective solutions for social and emotional education, adventure, and experiential learning, and team and leadership development. We seek a candidate who can help expand the reach of our work and mission to include online learning and digital media.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following characteristics:
Experience in developing and deploying online learning products aimed at the educational marketplace:
- Online content development and management: Experience in developing content in multiple formats and media for delivery online across multiple platforms, including learning management systems, WordPress sites, and social media.
- Learning design: Experience in developing pedagogical content for social and emotional learning environments, including practical knowledge of how to translate this content into powerful and efficacious user experiences. Experience with curriculum design and learning objectives is a plus, but not necessary.
- Student/adult learner engagement: Experience in developing lessons and activities that are delivered online or in blended learning environments and that drive student engagement for either K-12 students or adult educators.
- Learning management and content management systems: A solid understanding of the functionality and processes that manage educational content online.
- Evaluation and outcome measurement: A working understanding of how to read and interpret system user data, and translate those analytics into audience insights.