Our busy human services client located in Keene NH is looking for help with a Temporary HR Project. This position will have you working Monday – Friday with flexible hours that could be part time or full time. The need is expected to last at least 4-8 weeks depending on business and candidate needs. The position offers $18-25/hr depending on experience.
Your responsibilities as the Temporary HR Project assistant:
- Assist with compliance tasks
- Review and ensure all office locations have correct/current employment posters
- Review personnel files/gather missing documents or employee signatures
- Writing/updating/editing all company policies and job descriptions
- Assist with Workers Compensation project
- Data entry, filing
- Additional HR related tasks as assigned
Your skills/qualifications for the Temporary HR Project position:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years recent human resources experience
- Solid computer skills including MS Office and HR programs
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work independently to complete assigned projects
- Willingness to complete wide variety of HR/Admin tasks as needed
If you have HR experience and are interested in temporary work, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on-line at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!