JOIN THE MASIELLO TEAM!
Hiring Immediately! Masiello Employment Services has a rare opportunity for an internal position in our Keene, NH office. We are looking for just the right person to join our small team of busy and fun staffing professionals as a Front Desk Coordinator, aka Director of First Impressions! This position will have you working a Monday – Friday 8am-5pm schedule and offers pay commensurate with experience and a full benefits package. There is also potential for a quarterly bonus based on team performance!
Our office is focused on full life cycle recruitment activities to attract candidates to fill job openings; including job postings, sourcing, job fairs, community events, working with state agencies, and other methods. We work hard to provide our clients with the best candidates for their positions through reviewing skills/experience as well as the cultural fit.
Your duties/responsibilities as the Front Desk Coordinator:
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Greet guests
- Process employment applications and complete data entry
- Maintain strict confidentiality of candidate, employee, and client information
- Contact candidates by phone, email, and text to schedule interviews
- Complete reference checks
- Make outbound calls to active candidates to check in on their status, availability, and preferences
- Source Indeed and other sites for prospective candidates
- Complete quality control phone surveys with employees
- Serve as back-up to conduct new hire orientation and complete onboarding duties
- Collaborate with team members for successful recruiting and service strategies
- Maintain a neat and organized work area
- Additional administrative tasks and projects as assigned
Your skills/qualifications for the Front Desk Coordinator position:
- High School Diploma, Associate or Bachelors degree preferred
- 2+ years recent/relevant administrative/receptionist experience
- Staffing industry or recruiting experience is a plus
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Excel and Word
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Pleasant and professional customer service personality
- Ability to multi-task, identify priorities, and work in a fast-paced environment
If you are looking for meaningful work where you are valued and can make a difference, please apply! To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.masemp.com
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!