Our Keene, NH client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their busy team. This is a full-time direct hire opportunity that will have you working Monday – Friday 8am-5pm offering a pay rate commensurate with skills and experience.
Your duties/responsibilities as the Administrative Assistant:
- Answer, screen, and direct calls
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Pick up, sort, and distribute mail/deliveries, send outgoing mail
- Scanning client information
- Data entry
- Some accounts payable and invoicing
- Complete other clerical duties as needed
Your skills/qualifications for the Administrative Assistant position:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years recent professional office experience
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel
- QuickBooks and bookkeeping knowledge required.
- Knowledge of CCH systems, ProSystem FX, and tax experience helpful
- Professional written/verbal communication
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Must have great attention to detail
- Pleasant and positive demeanor and telephone presence
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively independently while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced office
If you are an administrative professional looking for a new opportunity in a small quiet office environment, apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.masemp.com
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!