Hiring Immediately! Our client located in Keene, NH is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team. This is a full time temp to hire opportunity offering $50k/year. This position will have you working Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
Once hired on by the company you will be eligible for their comprehensive benefits package!
Your responsibilities as the Staff Accountant:
- Prepare/review ledger entries and reconciliations
- Maintain G/L
- Prepare financial statements/reports
- Assist with regulatory filing and reporting
- Budget analysis
- Assist with audit activities
- Maintain confidential information
- Provide support to team
- Other accounting duties as needed
Your skills/qualifications for the Staff Accountant position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance
- 3-5+ years of recent and relevant accounting experience
- Strong working knowledge of G/L, A/P, A/R, payroll, income tax, and banking
- Understanding of cost accounting, federal/state regulations, automated accounting systems
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office suite), expert Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail, written/verbal communication skills
- Good time management and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Interested and qualified for this opportunity? If so, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on-line at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!