Hiring Immediately! Our client located in Keene, NH is looking for a Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team. This is a full time temp to hire opportunity offering $35k/year. This position will have you working Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
Once hired on by the company you will be eligible for their comprehensive benefits package!
Your responsibilities as the Accounts Receivable Specialist:
- Enter A/R invoices
- Match invoices to orders
- Apply customer payments
- Enter credit memos and prepare bank deposits
- Maintain aging and report weekly
- Reconcile to G/L
- Make collection calls
- Assist with month end activities
- Maintain confidential information
- Provide support to team
- Other accounting duties as needed
Your skills/qualifications for the Accounts Receivable Specialist position:
- Associate’s degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of recent and relevant accounting experience
- Strong working knowledge of math and accounting functions
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office suite), advanced Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail, written/verbal communication skills
- Good time management and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Interested and qualified for this opportunity? If so, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on-line at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!