Savings Bank of Walpole
- Financial Services
Just ask a local which bank around here is the most customer- and community-focused and, odds are, the answer will be Savings Bank of Walpole. For 140 years, Savings Bank of Walpole has served the people, businesses and communities of southwestern New Hampshire and southeastern Vermont by providing a wide variety of financial services and products uniquely designed to meet the needs and goals of their customers. As a mutual savings bank and the only bank headquartered locally, management and lending decisions are made right here and profits are reinvested in our communities. Savings Bank of Walpole has two branches in Keene—at 84 Marlboro Street and 400 West Street—and will soon open a third Keene branch on upper Court Street—the only bank branch option in the northern part of the city. Customers can also easily access bank services with Savings Bank of Walpole’s enhanced debit cards and eBanking platform. For more information about Savings Bank of Walpole—the savings bank of you—visit walpolebank.com
- Spend time running your business—not running to the bank—with our Business eBanking services and commercial accounts.
- We have your best interest in mind. Our checking and money market accounts have no hidden fees and no surprises.
- We offer FREE Mobile Deposit—point, click, confirm—it’s like a selfie for your check.
- We invite you to check out our competitive interest rates on a full range of commercial, consumer and personal loans.
- SBW Wealth Management provides advice to help you meet your investment goals and retirement objectives.